Natural Rubber Yoga Mat
The Banjaara natural rubber yoga mats provide one of the highest-traction surfaces available to any yoga practitioner. Our mats are suitable for most types of yoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha and restorative.
The Banjaara Yoga Natural Rubber Yoga Mats are made with an open-cell structure from tree rubber, this means you’re less likely to slip and slide around on your mat – natural rubber tends to catch you when you’re about to slip. This combination of cushioning, durability and traction make the perfect the foundation for your practice.
As our mats are sourced from Mother Nature, if and when you’re done with your mat, you can lay that mat to rest with an easy conscience. You can plant it back into the earth as it’s biodegradable, 100% natural rubber. How good is that?
- Grippy – provides superior traction to help you stay in place
- Made from non-Amazon, natural tree rubber for the earth-conscious Yogi
- Biodegradable, recyclable & non-toxic to help protect the Earth
- Durable & long-lasting for countless hours of use
- One of the most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the Australian market
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers
- Eco-friendly and ethically produced
- Designed and shipped from Melbourne, Australia
Follow us on Instagram, post your photo’s and tag us #banjaarayoga @banjaarayoga